Go to main navigation
4185 Technology Forest Blvd, #160, The Woodlands, TX 77381
Call Today 844-443-9027 844-443-9027

May I withhold visitation because my spouse does not pay child support?

No. Not ever. If you withhold visitation because a spouse does not pay his or her child support, you are taking the law into your own hands and may be held in contempt of court.