Go to main navigation
4185 Technology Forest Blvd, #160, The Woodlands, TX 77381
Call Today 844-443-9027 844-443-9027

May I stop paying child support because my spouse does not give me my visitation and access?

No. Not ever. For the same reasons as in question one above, if you withhold child support because a spouse does not allow you to exercise your visitation, you are taking the law into your own hands and may be held in contempt of court.