Go to main navigation
4185 Technology Forest Blvd, #160, The Woodlands, TX 77381
Call Today 844-443-9027 844-443-9027

Can I give up my parental rights?

Yes. A parent may voluntarily file suit for termination of their parent-child relationship, and a court may grant the order of termination if it is in the best interests of the child. It is not in the child’s best interests to terminate the parent-child relationship in order for the parent to avoid paying child support.